Monday, July 18, 2011

Keeping It Real

As a Mom I'm prone to scrapbooking all the cute and fun memories. But it's equally important to document other moments as well, because it's not just the cute and fun memories that have an impact on our lives. It's also great scrap-therapy. Today's example is about my son's 6th grade year. It was debatable if he was going to finish the school year at his current school or get sent to military school! It was a rough time for all of us. It felt good to journal about it and when I showed my son we had a good talk about all that had happened and how glad we all were that those days were behind us!

Keeping it real is a good thing.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Joy, what a beautiful layout, I really your background paper, so rustic looking.

    ReplyDelete