Saturday, May 12, 2012

Snapshot 2012-Week 9



Studio Viva Artistry-Altered Girl Talk
Studio Tangie-AJF Rockinghorse Fly

Over at Scrapbook Graphics they have a Time Capsule Project called Snapshot 2012. This past week was Snapshot 9-  Snapshot 9 Health-Wellness. ViVa Artistry was hosting the chat this week and they are one of my favorite digi designers so I had to be there.  After the chat they sent out a challenge to do a LO about this week's topic.  LOs had to be done by 12pmEST the next day.  Not alot of time when the chat didn't end unitl after 10pm. 

So because of these two little things called sleep and work I only had about 20 minutes to do the LO.  I decided to do an art journal page.  I went to my ViVa Artistrry folder and they have a kit called "Altered Girl Talk" that featured these ladies.  I knew I had to use them. I played around some with blending modes and opacities and then added my journaling and called it done.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Craftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment