Monday, January 21, 2013

NSC19 Time Over at Soul Scrappers

It's time for another negative space sketch challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  It's a simple sketch that leaves room for lots of indiviual style. 

For my sample page I put hexagon stamps under the photos to act as the mat.  I then blended the lines using the Paperworn Action by Studio Tangie at Scrapbookgraphics.com to give it a more natural stamped look.  I must admit that I don't think I have one digi page that doesn't use that action in some way.  It's my very favorite :-).

Details on the challenge can be found here. Digi credits are Captivated Visions-You're Worth It, Studio Tangie Baxter-You Are Brilliant, Anna Aspnes-Artplay Pallette Ablaze.
 
And while you are visiting Soul Scrappers don't forget to take part in our birthday ccelebrations,  Soul Scrappers is turning 3!
 
Until next time . . . Happy Craftin'!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment