Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Change of Pace

Credits: Studio Tangie-Buildable Art Journal Workshop,
Wishing & Waiting, Ethereal Flowers
Viva Artistry-Blue
Hollywood Studios-Art Journaling 2
Font: Studio Tangie AJF Mad Hatter
I've been having so much fun doing scrapbook challenges that I've fallen behind in my Art Journal Caravan assignments (oops!).  I was finding it difficult to transition to art journaling so I followed some advise Tangie Baxter offered in one of her videos.  I picked three random papers and started playing with some blending modes until I liked what I saw.  After doing that I was definitely in an art journaling mood and here's the result.

Do you have something you do as a creative jumpstart?  I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks for stopping by and happy craftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment