Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Outside The Box Design Studio

 
There's a new art journal forum from Outside the Box Design Studio.  I discovered them during Digital Scrapbook Day this past weekend.  They ran a contest to win a seat in one of their upcoming art journal workshops.  The catch-you had to use their products, but they did give you a coupon; oh and you had to use the word "art" on your page.  So I purchased the starter kit using the coupon and made this page.  Received a message a short time ago that I was one of the winners...Woohoo.  This is the page I created.  Hope you get a chance to create :-)  Until next time...Happy Craftin'!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Joy! This is stunning!! Beautiful colours, and I think yuor journaling is wonderful! Of course a joyous title too!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete