Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Only 3 Days Left!

There's only 3 days left on Tangie's Kickstarter Campaign and she still needs some pledges.  The way Kickstarter works is it's an allor nothing program.  So if she gets $29, 999 in pledges by closing on May 4th she gets $0.00.

She plans on refurbishing a dance studio into an art studio.  She will host art/mixed-media classes there, summer camps for children, and have an area for filming her on-line workshops and even live streaming programs...woohoo!  I'd appreciate your help in getting the word out.  I know how much her on-line workshops have enriched my life and when I think of how many more people she could reach with her new studio I get warm fuzzies :-). 

Above is an intro video she did about her project.

Your pledge counts and she has amazing rewards available for a little as a $2.  Go check it out here.  Thanks!

Until next time...Happy Craftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment