Saturday, May 4, 2013

iNSD Fun Going on All Week at Soul Scrappers!

Hi, Everyone!  Happy interNational Scrapbook Day!
Isn't it great to have a day where the whole scrapbooking community worldwide gets together to celebrate this wonderful craft.

Soul Scrappers is having 7 challenges for NSD. If you complete at least 3 your name goes in for a random prize drawing. The best part...you have until May 12th to get them done and uploaded to the gallery...Woohoo!
 I've added my challenge-NSD3 Sketch Challenge to the gallery.



And here's my sample LO using the beautiful My Sanctuary Kit from Captivated Visions.



So why not pop on over to Soul Scrappers and let the fun begin :-)

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you have a chance to create today.
P.S. Tangie got her funding!  My thanks to everyone who helped get the word out and/or pledged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment