Sunday, June 2, 2013

It's Never Too Late to Jump on the Caravan!

Finally! I did a page for the Art Journal Caravan.  I mean we only started in January and it's now June, so it was about time don't ya think?  Haha.  Our first stop this year was The United Kingdom.  My journaling reads :                           Ever since I was a little girl I’ve been fascinated by the United Kingdom. I remember watching British comedies with my mother, like Keeping Up Appearances, Fawlty Towers and To the Manor Born.  Then as I got older I started watching Monty Python and of course, Dr. Who.  Tom Baker was the Dr. when I first started watching and he had this magnificent scarf that went on and on.  Then when I was a teenager I started reading the romance novels full of highlanders and celtic warriors. It was only natural that I would fall in love with my hubby when our first date ended at his place and we watched the Vicar of Dibley together! All these years later and we still enjoy watching
Brit-Coms and laughing together.  This year I even got him to watch some Dr.Who on BBC America. We talk often
of the magical retirement years when we will go traveling.  First stop:
The United Kingdom."
 
For a full list of digi credits click here
 
Thanks for visiting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment