Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh Life!

Have you heard of Ohlife.com? This site has been a revelation for me! You sign up (it's free) and every day they send you an e-mail asking how your day was. You hit the "reply" and type out your answer. No one else reads it, it's tied to your e-mail address.

I started it on January 1, 2012. I have to admit I didn't respond every day, but that's okay. Today when I got the e-mail I clicked on a link to see all replies. It was great reading the entries from the past 2 weeks. This will be very useful when doing month at a glance LOs or Project Life pages. And it's so easy to hit reply and type a few sentences about what happened that day or things I'm thinking about.

The best part (other than the whole free thing) is that it can be whatever you want it to be, no pressure. If you want to keep a journal, but find it difficult to find time to sit and write this may be something to try.
Thanks for stopping by and ... wait for it ... Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment