Friday, January 13, 2012

PSE or Bust

Digi Supplies: Tangie Baxter,
J Kneipp, Holliewood Studios,
Bellisae Designs
HAPPY NEW YEAR!  WELCOME TO 2012!
One of my goals this year is to learn to use Photoshop Elements (PSE).  When I bought my laptop PSE7 was preloaded on it.  It seemed so scary that I ignored it for 2 years!

So when Jessica Sprague had a sale in December I bought her beginner  "Up and Running" class.  Having knowledge from using other programs really helped me start understanding PSE.  Light bulbs (low wattage, but still...lol) started coming on in my brain.

To further encourage my learning, I signed up for Tangie Baxter's Art Journal Caravan-2012 Expedition and made a commitment to myself to make all LOs using PSE.  I used a clipping mask and even learned how to change the color of the stitching I used ... WOOHOO!  I'm really excited to be learning new digital techniques and am looking forward to taking the Caravan journey this year.

As the quote above says "BEGIN IT NOW", and that's what I'm doing.

I hope you have lots of fun and crafty things planned for this year :-)

1 comment: