Saturday, January 28, 2012

Guess What! Nope That's Not It....Read On!

Digi elements: Papers, font: Studio Tangie,
Figures, bubbles, Necklace: Studio Rebecca,
Alpha: Kristin Aagard;
Butterfly: Paula Kesselring Designs,
Mirror: Delph Designs
I had to share my excitement at having my Soliloquy LO featured as a gallery standout for January 27, 2012 over at Scrapbook Graphics.  Can you belive it??!!

I have a very sarcastic sense of humor which sometimes gets me into trouble and not everyone understands it.  That's what made this honor mean even more to me.  Someone got it!  I made someone laugh and that is very cool!

If you've never been over to scrapbookgraphics.com you should check it out.  Great inspiration.  There is something for everyone: Traditional style LOs, Fantasy LOs, Art Journaling LOs.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a chance to create today!

No comments:

Post a Comment