Saturday, February 25, 2012

Teenagers! ARGH!

Credits: Studio Tangie/Studio Rebecca-
Steampunk Kits Je t'adore & Bandwagon
Other digi elements: Studio Flergs Industr'e,
DJB Fonts Almost Perfect,
Dafonts Capture It, AJF Mock Turtle-Studio Tangie
 and Journal Anthology 7-Studio Tangie
Having a teenager definitely gives me lots of material for scrapbooking as well as art journal pages.  He's been having some trouble in school, just sitting in class and not turning in his work.  When his teachers or I ask him about it he just shrugs his shoulders.  It can be very frustrating, especially knowing how smart he is.  And thus this LO was born.  Say hello to scrap therapy!

I wanted to play with some steampunk kits I bought recently. I love all the rust and grunge, but it needed texture. I used a stencil font and one of the PSE paint spray brushes to spray paint the background. I also used some gesso borders and recolored them. Then a little Disappear It action on the title and I was done. 

Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment