Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Made a Drop Shadow!

Digi Credits: Studio Tangie-Ethereal Flowers,
Gesso 2, HearfirstGraffiti;
Studio Flergs-Heartfirst;
Fiddlette Designs-Caliope Catches the Moon;
Charlize Creations-You are Loved; Darcy Baldwin- DigiTara font
My newest LO for the AJC 2012.  I played around with different blending modes .  I even made my own drop shadows for the dancers.  I created a shape using the shape tool and filled it with a medium gray.  Then I used the blur tool to smudge the edges and voila! customized shadowing. 

I also used the pen tool to hand draw the pathway.  I tried to handwrite the journaling, but I will need a lot more practice before I can do that!  In the meantime I keep plugging along in PSE.  The more I learn the more I realize this is one awesome program!  I don't think I'll ever learn it all.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment