Friday, June 8, 2012

31 Things Share

Here's another page I did for Ali Edward's 31 Things Class. I must admit I have fallen waaay behind in this class.  I'm on Day 6, but the class is on Day 23!  Of course the great thing about Big Picture Classes is that you have forever access to your classes. Which is a very good thing!    I had some comments about the Owl I used.  It came from a postage stamp image from Viva Aristry's "Libris" kit.  I didn't want the postage stamp,, but I loved the owl so I extracted it from the image just like you would do to a photo and voila!  Sometimes it's easy to forget that you can do things like that to your digital embellishments thereby increasing the versatility of you digi kits.  Other digi elements were from Studio Tangie's "Librarian" kit. Well that's it for today.  Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Craftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment